| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Alegre in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is quite sopping. A sizable 224.6mm (8.8in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Alegre February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monte Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Alegre:
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 406 kms (252.3 miles) NE
- Soure, Brazil - 631.4 kms (392.4 miles) ENE
- Belem, Brazil - 627.2 kms (389.8 miles) E
- Breves, Brazil - 401.6 kms (249.6 miles) E
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) E
- Altamira, Brazil - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) ESE
- Tucurui, Brazil - 521.1 kms (323.8 miles) ESE
- Maraba, Brazil - 662.1 kms (411.4 miles) SE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 565.4 kms (351.3 miles) SSE